We are proud to partner with ConservPay to provide merchant services to corporate and small business customers.
Benefits of working with Security Federal Bank and ConservPay for Merchant Services:
- Allows you to accept Visa®/MasterCard®/Discover®/AMEX® credit and debit card payments
- Local Customer Support and Technical Help Desk with same day replacement
- Mobile payment processing available for industries on the go
- Competitive pricing, utilizing both conventional Interchange Plus Pricing
- No early termination fees, resulting in Month-to- Month Agreements
- Try ConservPay Merchant Services for 60 days and if you are not completely satisfied, ConservPay will return you to your old service without costing you a penny
- Allows you to offer Gift Card programs
- No equipment leases. All equipment is reasonably priced and you own it.
- Knowledge of Visa/Mastercard’s Interchange Tables to make sure you are set in the correct industry type
“After struggling with our payment processor dealing with transaction errors, Mark and the ConservPay team was there to help. They quickly identified our issues and provided us with a reliable system and great local support. I would recommend ConservPay to any business owner needing merchant processing services.”
David, Owner of Mack's in Columbia, SC
“The ConservPay management team worked with us to develop an integrated payment solution allowing our customers to have a more convenient and secure way to pay for passes. The service and support provided by ConservPay made this transition easy and I would highly recommend their company to anyone that needs card processing services.”
Rosalyn, CFO of The COMET in Columbia, SC
“We have been working with ConservPay for over a year and the support has been great whenever we have needed it. The restaurant industry is fast paced and has many moving parts. Having a processing partner that understands our business and is quick to react when issues arise allows us to continue focusing on our customers in the busiest of times.”
Dawn, General Manager of Malia's in Aiken, SC
“The Aiken Steeplechase Association had the opportunity to work with ConservPay on a system for online ticket purchases. Mark and his team worked diligently to find the right solution and successfully install it for our events. The process was easy and the staff at ConservPay worked with us at every step to ensure successful implementation.”
Jessica, Events Manager of Aiken Steeplechase Association in Aiken, SC
“For a business owner, card processing can be one of the costliest and unpredictable expenses. The payment transaction process can be complicated and finding the right partner that you can trust is difficult. ConservPay analyzed our current situation, identified how we could save money using their services and immediately implemented it. ConservPay has saved us thousands of dollars in processing fees each year."
Annette, Owner of United Automotive and Diesel Performance in Aiken, SC