Empowering Individuals Through Financial Counseling
Security Federal Bank recognizes the importance of a good credit history — that is why we offer Financial Counseling. This no-cost, confidential, one-on-one program helps individuals reduce their debt, establish or improve their credit and ultimately qualify for a loan. It is designed to teach certain basic financial skills such as how to establish a personal budget and good savings habits, as well as how to open a bank account and balance a checkbook.
This free program is designed to help:
- Identify and prioritize short and long-term goals
- Develop strategies to attain those goals
- Establish a relationship with a banker/lender
- Understand various types of credit and lender’s expectations
- Participate in wealth-building and improve quality of life
For more information about the Financial Counseling program at Security Federal Bank, call 803.641.3000.