Starting small means you’ll have plenty of room to grow. Reach your next goal with a business microloan.
- Micro loans for businesses with annual revenues of $500,000 or less1
- Loan amounts of $2,500 to $50,000
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business expenses:
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Vehicles or machinery
- Owner-occupied property (startups)
- Debt refinance
- Working capital
- And more
- CDFI qualified micro loan funds available2
- Local decision-making and processing
- Friendly, professional service from start to finish
1. Technical Assistance
Each borrower must successfully complete business training with a bank approved advisory service as applicable.
2. Market Area
Certain qualifying areas in Richland, Lexington, Aiken and Edgefield Counties in South Carolina, along with Columbia and Richmond Counties in Georgia.
1Loans are subject to program and credit qualifications and are based on location and income.
2Funds must be located in the bank’s target market and must lend to underserved population groups designated by the bank.