Going on Now! We will pay up to $750 toward the closing costs!1
What is a Home Equity Line of Credit?
A Home Equity Line of Credit or a HELOC is a line of credit on the existing equity in your home. The line of credit is revolving, so as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use. A HELOC is a great resource for major home improvements or as an emergency reserve.
Why Choose a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- Competitive rates
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Flexible repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Local decision-making and processing
- Friendly, professional service from start to finish
How can I use a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- Major home improvements
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
1Closing costs are typically $700-$1,300, including the appraisal and attorney's fee. Property insurance and, if applicable, flood insurance are required. Application must be submitted by April 30, 2023, to qualify for the lender credit. Programs are subject to change without notice. Loan approval subject to credit and collateral qualification. Additional limitations may apply.
2Consult a tax advisor.