A CD is a simple way to grow savings — a one-time deposit is all it takes to earn competitive rates.
Wide Range of Terms
No Setup or Maintenance Charges
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or monthly service charges
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- Renews automatically upon maturity after 10-day grace period
- $500 minimum deposit to open
1Early withdrawal penalty varies from 3 to 18 months interest on the amount withdrawn depending on the term of the CD.