Security Federal Investments offers access to local, personalized investment services designed to help address your financial goals. Financial consultants at Security Federal Investments are salaried and do not receive commissions.
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck: Karl Lutterloh
Who benefits from Investment Services?
- Individuals approaching retirement or planning for retirement
- Individuals seeking management of existing savings
- Individuals planning for a major expense in the future such as college tuition or a second home
- Individuals seeking to manage lump sum, cash distributions
- Individuals needing to maximize the benefits of tax efficient investments
- Individuals seeking strategies to maximize current income
- Businesses or non-profit organizations seeking to manage investments
- Businesses or non-profit organizations seeking to establish retirement plans for their employees such as 401K or SEP
Access to Services / Products Include:
- 401K Rollovers
- Traditional/Roth IRA'S
- Mutual Funds
- Managed Accounts
If you have a Security Federal Investments Account, view it online now.
For more information about our investments services, call 803.641.3000. Financial consultants at Security Federal are available by appointment at locations throughout the Aiken and Columbia, SC and Augusta, GA areas.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA / SIPC. Security Federal Investments is not a registered broker/dealer and is not affiliated with LPL Financial. Investment Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The LPL financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: SC and GA.
Security Federal Investments provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services.
Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, May Lose Value, Not Insured by any Government Agency, Not a Bank Deposit