What Should I Do When I Want To:
Bank on the weekends or in the evenings?
In South Carolina you can visit our South Side Branch located in Aiken (in front of Target) or our Lexington Branch (in front of Kohl's). In Georgia, visit our Evans Branch (behind Fairway Ford). Due to COVID-19, these branches are operating on the temporary schedule below.
Monday - Thursday – 9:00am until 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am until 6:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am until 1:00pm
The drive thru opens at 8:30 am Monday through Friday, 9:00 am on Saturday.
The drive thru at our Wagener Branch is open Saturday from 8:30 am until 12 pm.
Report a lost or stolen checkbook?
Come into one of our branches or call our Customer Service Center at 1.866.851.3000. If you are trying to contact us during non-business hours, your account will be protected by contacting us the next business day.
Report a lost or stolen Security Federal Check Card or ATM Card?
Come into one of our branches or call our Customer Service Center at 1.866.851.3000. If you are trying to contact us during non-business hours, your account will be protected by calling 1.866.546.8273 to have your card cancelled or by contacting us the next business day.
Report a lost or stolen Security Federal Credit Card?
Call the Customer Service Center at 1.800.234.6211 immediately.
Order Checks? You have 4 options to reorder checks:
- Mail your check reorder form to us at PO Box 810, Aiken, SC 29802.
- Drop-off your reorder form at any of our branch locations.
- Call our Customer Service Center at 1.866.851.3000.
- Click on the link to reorder directly from Harland Clarke.
Obtain a copy of my statement?
Call our Customer Service Center at 1.866.851.3000. If the statement date is within 60 days, it is available through our online banking system. Click here to enroll in online banking.
Obtain account information after hours?
Call our Bank-by-Phone service at 1.800.781.3001. If you are enrolled in online or mobile banking, you can access and print your information for the past 60 days.
Access our online banking service?
- Go to www.securityfederalbank.com and click online banking or download the Security Federal Bank App.
- Click First time user? Enroll now.
- Enter the information requested on the Enroll screen (SSN/EIN/ITIN, Account Number, Email and Phone Number), and the select Next. The phone number and email address must be the email and phone number on file for the account. Please contact the bank, if you need to update your information.
- Enter the verfication code sent via text, and then select Verify.
- Read the user agreement, and then select Agree.
- Create a username and password by entering the infromaiton in the Username and Password fileds, and then select Next.
Unlock online or mobile banking?
If you are locked out, you can reset your password through the online or mobile banking platform or you can call 803.641.3000 to have your password reset during normal business hours.
Online and Mobile Banking Option:
- Go to www.securityfederalbank.com and click online banking or open the mobile app
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your SSN or EIN and your account number
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number on the account
- Enter the verification code
- Create a new password
Use Mobile Banking?
- You can access your online banking account through your mobile browser or you can download the Security Federal Bank app for easier access. If you prefer using your mobile browser, go to www.securityfederalbank.com and click login.
- Log into online banking or click Not enrolled? Sign up now.
- If you are not enrolled, follow the prompts to setup mobile banking.
We can eliminate the hassle. Call us at 1.866.851.3000 to speak with a Customer Service Representative, or download the forms necessary to begin the process.