Unlock Your Home's Potential!
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Thinking about Upgrading? Utilize a Home Equity Line of Credit.
What is a Home Equity Line of Credit or a HELOC?A Home Equity Line of Credit or a HELOC is a line of credit on the existing equity in your home. The line of credit is revolving, so as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use. A HELOC is a great resource for major home improvements or as an emergency reserve.
How can I use a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- Major home improvements
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Friendly, professional service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor.
Sign up to receive the Security Federal Bank newsletters
* indicates required fields
Thank you for signing up!
Someone from our office will reach out to you soon, if necessary.