Security Federal Trust is a division of Security Federal Bank that offers expert Trust Administration Services. Our experienced staff can help build, manage and protect your wealth for you and your loved ones.
Who benefits from Trust Services?
- Individuals interested in preserving and managing wealth through customized investment management
- Individuals wanting to preserve, protect and/or administer assets for future generations
- Individuals seeking to minimize tax liabilities
- Individuals charged with managing benefits/assets for other individuals such as elderly, parents, minor children, and disabled adults
- Individuals wishing to avoid delay and publicity of probate
- Individuals seeking financial freedom from collecting income and paying bills
- Non-profit organizations or businesses seeking to manage assets.
Security Federal Trust offers services in many areas, including:
- Investment Management Services
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Eldercare Financial Management (including investments, bill-paying and day-to-day financial transactions)
- Estates and Probate
- Financial Planning
- Trusts Under Will
- Special Needs Trusts
For more information about our Trust Services, call 803.641.3000. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Trust Officers at Security Federal are salaried and adhere to a fiduciary standard.
Please consult your tax or legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.