Business Debit Card
Use your Security Federal Bank debit card for business purchases and earn rebates.
The Security Federal Bank Debit Mastercard includes:
- Intuit QuickBooks® Online Discount and TurboTax® Discount
- Mastercard Receipt Managment app
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Mastercard Global Service®
- MasterRental Insurance Coverage
- Automatic Rebates at more than 50,000 merchants
- Get valuable rebates on your business spending with Mastercard Easy Savings.
- Simply use your Security Federal Business Debit Card to enjoy automatic rebates at more than 50,000 merchants.1 There’s no enrollment fee, no coupons and no codes.
- Your savings will be applied to your account each month – automatically.
- Mastercard Easy Savings is ready to save you money on your everyday business purchases. Start making the most of the program today.
- Additional Information and participating merchants can be found at easysavings.com
- Chip Technology
- Digital Wallet compatible
Set up your banking alert preferences today! It’s Easy!
- Sign into Online Banking or the Security Federal Bank app
- Click Card Management
- Click Alerts & Protections
- Protection Options - Choose to receive notification of all transactions
- Locations - Choose to block all International transactions or send notifications when an International transaction processes
- Merchant Types - Choose to block certain Merchant Types or receive notification when certain Merchant Type transactions process
- Merchant Types include: Age Restricted Merchants, Department Stores, Entertainment Merchants, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Household Stores, Personal Care, Restaurants, Travel and Other
- Transaction Types - Choose to block certain Transaction Types or receive notification when certain Transaction Types process
- Transaction types include: ATM, eCommerce, In Store, Mail/Phone Order, Recurring and Other
- Spending Limits - Set up Transaction and Monthly Spending Limits
- Spending Limit - Transactions over the amount set will be blocked and an alert will be sent.
- Spending Alert - Transactions over the amount set will trigger an alert.
- Monthly Spending Limit - Transactions that would bring your monthly spending total over the amount set will be blocked and an alert will be sent.
- Monthly Spending Alert - Transactions that bring your monthly spending total over the amount set will trigger an alert.
Debit Card Security
Fraud Prevention Services
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 96923 between 7 am and 9 pm EST, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If you do not have access to online banking or the Security Federal Bank mobile banking app, please reach out to our Customer Service Center at 803.641.3000 immediately during business hours. If during non-business hours, call 866.546.8273 to have your card blocked.
Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the bank within 2 business days.
To reorder a new card, contact Security Federal Bank or reorder though online banking or the mobile app under Card Management.
- Check your account balance regularly to detect irregularities
- Use your pin whenever the option is available
- Opt-in for transaction text alerts
- Use your mobile phone or other rapid means to immediately deactivate a card when required
Debit Card Fraud and Blocks
Due to an increase in fraudulent transactions, we have implemented various blocks to protect our customers from unauthorized and fraudulent transactions. We understand this may be an inconvenience to some of you, but we have your best interest in mind when implementing these blocks. Listed below are some of our current blocks.
- Variety Stores – Transactions over $100 where chip terminal is not using chip card feature
- Spring Airlines – All Transactions
- Third Party Electronic Money Transfers (ex. Square, CashApp, PayPal, etc.) All Amounts
**Attention** Blocked Debit Cards does not mean you cannot continue to use “Cash App” products. You will be required to use your bank information such as: the bank’s routing number (253271822), your checking account number, and “NOT” your Debit Card number when utilizing a “Cash App”. Another option is to use your “Credit Card” as a “Cash App”.
- Gas Stations – Must use chip reader if the option is available
- Walmart – Must use chip reader if option is available
- Skyticket.JP – All Transactions
- Coolblue –All Transactions
- Cuba – All Transactions
- Kenya – Must use chip reader
- The Netherlands – Electronic gaming transactions