Make banking easy and convenient with secure and easy-to-use 24 hour access to your accounts.
Free Online Banking1
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Security Federal Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Sign-up and access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Print or download financial data to popular financial management software
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Access Person-2-Person to send money electronically by email direct deposit or check
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
How to Set Up Bill Pay
- Sign into Online Banking
- Click Bill Pay
- Enroll in Bill Pay
- Read and accept Terms and Conditions
- Choose Pay a company, Pay a person (Person to Person or Gift Pay) or Pay a bank or credit union
1To utilize our Online Banking Enrollment feature, you must use a personal computer (not a mobile device or tablet) and you must have a valid email address on file with the bank.
2To sign up for Bill Pay, you must use a personal computer (not a mobile device or tablet) for the initial setup. Please reference the Personal Deposit Account Miscellaneous Fees for details. Daily limits apply.
Easily keep track of your finances- even on-the-go! Access accounts from your phone’s browser or the Security Federal app.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Depositing checks in a few clicks is simple and secure with the Security Federal Mobile app.
Get Started with Mobile Deposit
- Open the Security Federal Mobile app and select Deposit
- Click add (+)
- On the back of the check, endorse and write 'For Mobile Deposit Only to Security Federal Bank'
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Choose the account in which you'd like your check deposited and enter the amount
- Select Deposit and see 'Deposit Successful'
You'll recieve a confirmation email once the deposit has been received. Please keep the check in your records for 30 days.
Scan this QR code to download the Android App.
Scan this QR code to download the iPhone App.
Security Federal Mobile Banking requires a web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic such as Android, Black Berry and Windows Mobile phones. If you are unsure, please contact your service provider. Security Federal Mobile Banking uses the same security standards as Security Federal online banking. Account data is not stored on your telephone and your information cannot be obtained if it is stolen.
The most common cause of error is low signal strength. Areas with full 3G service will work the best. Your phone carrier should be able to provide assistance. If you receive a message that your account has not been activated, please login to online banking and fill out the form under Options/ Mobile Settings.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. iPhone is a trademarke of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Please contact your local branch for approval.
Person-2-Person1 transfers (P2P) will allow Netteller BillPay customers to easily and securely transfer money to another individual’s bank account using an email address or mobile number.
With P2P you can send money to any individual in the United States.
Make electronic payments to another individual via:
- Email – The recipient provides their account information through a secure process.
- Direct Deposit – The recipient provides you their account information.
- Check – A check is mailed to the recipient.
Netteller customers already enrolled must also enroll in Bill Pay to use this convenient feature. Once the Terms and Agreement for Bill Pay is accepted you are now ready to proceed to transfer funds to another individual. Just follow the instructions to verify account information and receive an authorization code (one-time step per individual) and you are ready to go.
1Outgoing transfers and gift pay are subject to fees. Please reference the Personal Deposit Account Miscellaneous Fees for details. Daily limits apply.
The digital wallet is a fast, secure and convenient mobile payment app for purchases whether on your phone, computer or in the store.
By adding your Security Federal Bank Visa® debit or Visa credit card to your phone1, you can make shopping more secure. With the convenience of your electronic device, you can pay safely at the register without your card. No one will see your name, security code, or card number.
Start by choosing from the following:
Next, follow the steps for your electronic device.
Apple, Apple Pay and logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. in the U.S and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Visa is a registered trademark of VISA U.S.A. Inc.